Wednesday, September 2, 2009

THIS LOOKS LIKE THE PATH OF A DRUNK


I'm back after a nap only to find gold has broken
through the 960 'capping' area and made it up
to the 980 area and actually closed near there
on the Crimex session. This is very good, as
gold needed to do this to be able to move higher.
I've never seen such an erratic trading pattern
since this morning's up move until now. It appears
that the gold manipulators have lost control of gold.
I just wish my sleep schedule had not been destroyed
recently trying to follow this market.
When you see lapses in my postings, it pretty much
means I have tried to catch some sleep.
There are two periods in the day when gold trading
is most active...(1) on the Crimex open and (2) right
around midnight PDST represented by the vertical
PINK line on my charts. You will be able to see the
pattern of activity around that time period. It is not
as regular as during the Crimex open, but it's definitely
a pattern of usable movement. It just takes a lot longer
to monitor due to lower volumes.