Thursday, September 24, 2009

GT MAY NOT BE POSTING AS MANY CHARTS THIS MORNING

I have been staying up all night and through the Crimex Day Session
now for two weeks with very little sleep.
I have things to do this afternoon and need to get some sleep this morning
so I won't be a zombie on the road.

I will make the occasional chart post as I see major moves happening....IF
I am still awake.

I got out of my long position this morning which has played with me for days
as the gold price would rise up to my entry price at 1019.50 and either move above
it very briefly and then fall back before I could get out wihout a loss, or would
just barely touch that level and then fall many dollars. This happened about
five or more times. Very aggravating when gold plays with you.

At any rate, I'm going to wait for gold to pull back a good bit before buying in again.

Gold could move higher without pulling back substantially from this level, which is
what usually happens when you actually want it to pull back.

Anyway, I need some sleep so I can get some things done on Saturday that I have been
putting off due to a severe lack of sleep.