Thursday, August 13, 2009

GOLD RISES EXACTLY TO THE 75% RETRACE POINT I POINTED OUT YESTERDAY


I watch this market almost 24 hours a day, but the few hours
I took last night to finally sleep is when Lady Gold decides
to do her big move and I'm not on board when she does it.
DAMN!
Such is the frustration you must deal with when you trade
anything.
Now the pull back an on up to the next 75% retrace point at
95520.
This is the Armstrong Breakout that Sinclair has been talking
about. Buy in on any big dip, but be careful all the way up to
$1000 and just beyond it, as the shorts will do EVERYTHING
they can to keep gold from rising up to, and past, $1000, a
very significant psychological price point.
It's still possible to get a major drop in the price, although not
likely now that gold has made this move. Still, don't ever get
sucked in by your 'confidence' that gold is going up to the moon
and couldn't possibly have a major pull back, as I have found to
my own sadness as my account was savaged for five years in a row
when I put all my faith in Sinclair and Lady Gold.